Mahogany Yellow Jade St. Michael Rosary
- 8mm natural Mahogany wooden bead – (medium weight)
- 8mm natural yellow Jasper beads – Our Father
- 6mm – 2 Bronze plated bead cap on each Our Father bead
- 5mm brown glass seed bead on top and bottom of each Our Father bead
- Bronze plated Saint Michael tri-bead (double sided)
- Bronze plated Pardon Crucifix (double-sided)
- FREE complementary draw-string gift bag
- Rosaries are Hand-made in the USA and one of a kind they are NOT eligible for any discount.
The word rosary comes from Latin and means a garland of roses, the rose being one of the flowers used to symbolize the Virgin Mary. If you were to ask what object is most emblematic of Catholics, people would probably say, “The rosary, of course.” We’re familiar with the images: the silently moving lips of the old woman fingering her beads; the oversized rosary hanging from the waist of the wimpled nun; more recently, the merely decorative rosary hanging from the rearview mirror. However you decide to use it, the Amber Our Lady Undoer of Knots rosary is a perfect addition to your rosary collection.
The rosary is a devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary. It consists of a set number of specific prayers.
Who Can Pray the Rosary?
Anyone who knows six easy prayers can pray a Rosary; you will also need to know fifteen Mysteries to meditate upon as you pray. You do not have to be a Catholic.
Don’t know how to pray the rosary? Get your How to Pray the Holy pamphlet here.
The Crusade Channel, a place those who accept the REALITY that Truth is higher than opinion and are willing to speak it with clarity, courage and charity. We intend to seek the Truth, every broadcast hour of every day and bring it to you as best as we are able in this fallen world.
Did you know that the Mike Church Show studios in Mandeville, LA, broadcast both the Mike Church Show on Sirius/XM and Founders TV? Did you know that these studios are independent and responsible for their own expenses & maintenance? You can support Mike Church in his never-ending efforts to bring you the best media covering history, the Constitution, issues of Faith and Morality and continuing education. Enter the amount you wish to contribute in the first box below and your comments (if any) in the second box.