Stations of the Cross for Kids
- Written by Regina Doman, illustrated by Chris Lewis
- 8×6.5″ full color, paperback, heavyweight pages
- Includes a detailed illustration, Bible verse, reflection, short prayer, Prayer of Love to Jesus by St. Alphonsus Liguori, verse from Stabat Mater in English and Latin, and a sidebar with historical info and other details. The book closes with full text of Psalm 22.
- With more mature illustrations from the awesome Chris Lewis of Baritus Catholic, I think that the content of this book is perfect for older kids and teens. Layers of meaning are embedded in both the pictures and text, making this book something that encourages deep reflection with each new reading. All of that info on each page might make it challenging to follow if praying with it in a group, but I think it is a wonderful resource for private prayer and reflection.
- Top recommendation for older kids and teens by Look to Him to be Radiant.