A Gentleman’s Guide to Manners, Sex and Ruling the World
by S.K. Baskerville
- A guide for modern men, young and old
- Candid, instructive, and genuinely faithful
- Thoughtful and faithful gift for a man you cherish
Manhood is not something you’re born into it: it’s something that must be achieved and proven. Dr. Baskerville presents here the frankest guide to manners and morals ever written, offering you a refreshingly honest guidebook on how to become not just a man in the modern world but a gentleman. From his huge reservoir of observations and guidelines, you’ll learn:
- Why any man can, and every man should, be a gentleman
- Why being a gentleman is not a matter of birth, class, social superiority, or snobbery
- How the traditional rules can be applied to benefit the modern man – and those around him.
- Why leadership is essential to being a man and a gentleman
- How to develop the social graces of polite society without compromising your manhood
- How a gentleman should honor women without falling into political correctness
- What subjects are appropriate for conversation – and which ones are not
- Tips for courtship, marriage, and family life
- What are the natural roles and responsibilities of fatherhood?
- Why the ideal of the gentleman is inseparable from the responsibility to rule yourself and others